UFC’s Ben Henderson gets naked to make weight, usually fighter try to make it in just their underwear. But just like College wrestling, Henderson went old school.
All 20 fighters made weight for UFC on FOX.
Nov 11, 2011 – All 20 fighters made weight for the UFC On FOX card, Henderson had to do so naked.
Cain Velasquez steps will contain a whopping ten extra pounds UFC’s Junior dos Santos.
The weight intricacy did not seem to daunt dos Santos. “Get ready for a war,” dos Santos said after the weigh-in. Dos Santos will be fighting in the first championship fight in his career, and if anyone deserves it, he does.
In other historical events, the UFC makes history in its debut on network television and who other than fox is ready to enjoy all the benefits of the world’s fastest growing sport.
The Main Event is Live on FOX (7 p.m. Arizona Time):
· Heavyweight Championship: Cain Velasquez (249) vs Junior dos Santos (239)
· Preliminary Fights (Airing Live on UFC Facebook page at 2:45 p.m. Arizona Time):
· Lightweight: Ben Henderson (156) vs Clay Guida (156)
· Featherweight: Dustin Poirier (146) vs Pablo Garza (145)
· Featherweight: Cub Swanson (145) vs Ricardo Lamas (145)
· Welterweight: DaMarques Johnson (171) vs Clay Harvison (169)
· Bantamweight: Kid Yamamoto (135) vs Darren Uyenoyama (135)
· Bantamweight: Alex Caceres (136) vs Cole Escovedo (134)
· Welterweight: Mike Pierce (171) vs Paul Bradley (171)
· Light Heavyweight: Aaron Rosa (204) vs Matt Lucas (203)